Policy regarding the collection and processing of personal data using our eRecruiting system
1. By registering on our career page, career.pepperl-fuchs.com, you declare your interest in seeking a job within the Pepperl+Fuchs Group. The career portal is operated by the Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH. The Pepperl+Fuchs Group consist of the Pepperl+Fuchs AG and the associated companies within the meaning of §§ 15 AktG (German Stock Corporation Act). The data requested from you will exclusively be used for the purpose of the job search. You hereby agree that the personal data you provide will be saved and processed for this purpose.
2. Your data will be used within the Pepperl+Fuchs Group to search for suitable jobs. Only authorized employees will have access to your data. If a suitable job is found within the Pepperl+Fuchs Group, your data will be forwarded to the corresponding HR divisions and departments.
3. Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that your data is correct.
4. Your data will be used exclusively within the Group companies.
5. Your data will be used exclusively for our personnel recruitment process.
6. You are entitled to revoke the permission to use your personal data without any reason at any time. To do so, please send a message by email to email@example.com or by mail to Pepperl+Fuchs AG, Bereich Personal, Lilienthalstraße 200, 68307 Mannheim, Germany.
7. Your data will be saved for the entire duration of the recruiting process. After the end of this process, your data will be deleted from our system.
9. The Pepperl+Fuchs Group employs both technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access. Your data will be encrypted for transmission only within the Pepperl+Fuchs Group in order to prevent the data from being misused by third parties – SSL encryption is used here. We make every effort to adapt our security measures to current technological developments.
10. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow us to analyze your use of the website. As a rule, the information created by the cookie regarding your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the United States and saved there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will first be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union and in other countries that are party to the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to create reports about the website activities and to provide other services for the website operator in conjunction with internet usage. Google will not link the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics with any other data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by changing the settings in your browser software; however, please note that this may prevent you from being able to use all of the features of this website to their fullest extent. Furthermore, by downloading and installing the available browser plug-in under the following link, you can prevent the data created by the cookie regarding your use of the website (including your IP address) from being sent to and processed by Google: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Learn more about Google Analytics and data protection under tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or under www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Please note that this website has added the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” to Google Analytics, which guarantees the anonymized collection of all IP addresses (known as IP masking).
If you have any questions about data protection or about how your personal data is processed, you can contact our Data Protection Officer directly: Mr. Christian Beckers, firstname.lastname@example.org.