You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Assists in the maintenance of General Ledger and fixed assets register.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Reports, Journals and Schedules
- Assist in preparing financial statements, management and headquarter reports, including financial analysis and review
- Prepare relevant entries for GAAP differences between headquarter and local accounting standards
- Assist in preparing a portion of the forecast and budget for the entity
- Liaise with auditors and prepare audit schedules during audit period
- Assist in the preparation of reports for submission of GST
- Maintain Fixed Asset register and perform periodic count and reconciliation
- Provide other admin or ad hoc/improvement projects as deemed by management
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- Knowledge of Singapore Accounting standards and Singapore GST regulations
- Experience in using ERP system
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) and another Asian language would be highly regarded
- Proficiency in MS Office especially in Excel and Access would be an advantage
- Reliable, meticulous and ability to work well under pressure
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate well with all levels and across organization boundaries
- Self-motivated, open to changes and with great initiative
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online quoting job ref number MR #3902. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 1112