You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Japan a:
- Support the development of business by deep understanding of P+F FA technology and applying the knowledge to:
- Solve customer applications using existing product or proposing customized solutions
- Answer technical enquiries interfacing with customer directly as required
- Manage fault reports and product returns
- Represent P+F at exhibitions and develop relevant equipment with the team
- Work closely with other sales colleagues, P+F technical teams and customers directly to realise the goals of the sales organisation
- Take responsibility for new product introductions as defined. Provide training on relevant technologies both internally and to customers
- Be directly involved with customers where required and communicate directly to create efficient resolutions and maximise team effectiveness
- Continuously improve knowledge and network by undertaking training, participating in professional networks and attending industry events
- Provide technical support for Factory Automation products to internal and external partiesnationally to realise national sales target in line with the defined strategy
- Develop internal P+F network as required to facilitate knowledge transfer and successful project implementation
- Develop applications with internal colleagues and/or customers to maximize chance and value of sale
- Handle technical enquiries directly and indirectly and escalate issues as required
- Work with relevant colleagues to develop smart concepts for product demonstration including customer visits, seminars and exhibitions
- Evaluation of competitor activities and technology to assist management in developing counter-competitive strategies
- Work with the team or individually to promote and market successful solutions to similar customers and performing market research as required
- Define and develop a technology specialisation to complement the wider technical team
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time by management
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering or similar
- Business fluent or native Japanese and English (written and spoken) would be highly regarded
- Proven track record in automation projects or support
- Experience in materials handling, robotics or automotive manufacturing automation
- Working knowledge of PLC based automation platforms
- Good to understand PC based control and programming
- Knowledge of intermediate PLC Programming is an advantage
- Understanding of complex sensor applications, data handling and networking in factory automation is advantageous
- Experience in using basic CAD for layout and technical drawing would be advantageous
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues
More information and exciting reports about our technologies, products and solutions