You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
- Open for local candidates in Vietnam
- Working location in Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- The APS specialist will provide business user and system support along with project execution for activities relating to the company's advanced planning system (APS). In this context the APS specialist needs to determine the business needs of the process stakeholders and work out solutions to meet the requirements of the P+F business
- The APS specialist does this by working together with the supporting planning groups and various department interfaces aiming for an optimum of cost, efficiency and planning accuracy. This might be achieved by integration of other processes and systems within the P+F landscape
- The APS specialist understands and addresses any integration points with other ERP modules and other legacy systems
- Attain deep knowledge in APS, ERP modules, database structure and points of integration with other legacy systems and applications
- Accountable for APS deployment and modelling in SEA production
- Lead projects with operational leaders to drive APS & process improvement
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Provide comprehensive support and training to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Coordinate the deployment and appropriate implementation of APS concepts
- Test, maintain and recommend system improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues and fix the issues
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Communicate regularly, effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with management and operational colleagues
- Continually enhance the APS user experience across the company
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Work at company sites across SEA as required during times of key project delivery milestones, workshops or trainings. May involve traveling up to 10% of the time
- Work with Global APS responsible for general system / process / interface improvements aligned with other team members
- Bachelor degree in Data/ Engineering Management, Supply Chain Management or related
- 1 to 3 years of experience as Data consultant, Business analyst, Data analyst, controller; ideally in Supply Chain Management
- Fluent English Proficiency, one Asian language or German
- Proficient in Data Analytics and Data management skills
- Overall understanding of ERP systems
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management is plus
- Experience with & expert knowledge in SQL / data transformation tools (MS Access, Alteryx or similar) & data visualization (Tableau or Power BI or similar)
- Preferable to have basic programming skills in R, PYTHON
- Preferable to have basic understanding of machine learning models and applications
- Strong ability to deal with abstract situations, to simplify and communicate very complex cause-effect relationships to audiences (colleagues from Singapore, Germany and US)
- High level of result orientation and ability to implement changes until given proof of effectiveness
Have we piqued your interest?
Please send your applications to Jane Vu via email email@example.com quoting job ref number MR #3790/APS-Specialist.
We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744 1248