You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our process automation division in Great Britain an
Area Sales Manager – North West England & Wales
The Area Sales Manager will have full revenue accountability for the territory, achieved through retaining and winning new customers, by providing both technical and commercial support with assistance from both internal and external colleagues within Pepperl+Fuchs.
These tasks await you:
- Maintaining and expanding the large existing customer base including development of our current Distribution and Technical Partner network.
- Promoting Pepperl+Fuchs wide range of products and solutions to maximise sales potential with new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing a plan to acquire business from new capex projects which are either designed within the territory or have their final destination in the territory.
- Acquiring new business through converting competitor accounts with OEM’s, system integrators, panel builders, and end users etc. to Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Planning, agreeing and conducting sales and marketing activities within the areas including trade shows and industry training attendance.
- Regular customer visits and Webex meetings where necessary to maximise the sale of the complete Pepperl+Fuchs product range.
- Keeping up to date with all technical aspects associated with the product range to ensure customers continue to receive the excellent support which the company provides.
- Maintaining and using the CRM (Siebel) database on an ongoing basis as the backbone for good organisation, planning, and communication.
Bring these qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in relevant subject (Electronics/Electrical).
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales position.
- Proven track record in managing Key Account relationships, preferably within the oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, power and utilities industries etc.
- Exceptional communicator, demonstrating confidence, credibility and passion as well as excellent relationship building skills.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send your documents directly to our HR Manager Julie Conn jconn[at]gb.pepperl-fuchs.com. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions? I would be pleased to assist you.
+44 (161) 6226 295
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?