You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Assistant Engineer, Process & Equipment
- Execute lean & efficient Equipment and Process Maintenance and Troubleshooting to ensure excellent Availability Levels of various types of existing and released manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Establish sustainable resolution of issues related to defined and released Manufacturing-Machines and –Processes of one technology area in order to achieve optimal Yield and to avoid un-planned downtime or delays in MO processing for a disturbance free production.
- Provide technical expertise and support to all topics related to released equipment and procedures
- Perform Failure Analysis of Process and Equipment issues, identify Root causes and develop repair procedure including component level
- Sustain Traceability on Process level (e.g. buy-off and metering data)
- Execute/Implement Process & Equipment related ECN/ETN and ensure Process & Equipment related workflow in manufacturing orders (routing) incl. Parameter setting are in accordance to ECN/ETN
- Provide technical feedback and sharing of daily experience for existing product portfolio in machine and equipment related matters to R&D/Value Engineering and other relevant parties, if approached
- Support and/or provide training and re-qualification for multiple Machine processes (incl. PM) within one technology area to relevant TPU personnel
- Maintain (Upgrade & translate) released Work Instructions related to Process & Equipment (incl. PM documents)
- Maintain maintenance plans for production equipment
- Execute preventive maintenance and repair for production equipment this includes dismantling of equipment for periodical cleaning (with support of Operations pool) and confirmation of equipment capability after PM
- Equipment Troubleshooting (second and third level support before calling machine supplier)
- Coordinate external suppliers for repair, preventive and reactive maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Assurance of spare parts and replacement to manufacturing equipment
- Organize and/or execute production equipment Calibration (incl. review of Service reports / Calibration Certificate)
- Ensure Equipment safety according to existing documents
- Manage Machine documents (e.g. manuals)
- Diploma in Electronics, Mechanics or Mechatronics
- >2 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Application of Problem Solving tools and methodology
- Microsoft Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access)
- Understanding of statistical data analysis tools
- Understanding of ERP system and manufacturing order management (good to have)
- Manufacturing environment, SMT equipment maintenance, Equipment are SMT pick & place machine and feeder.
- Machine troubleshooting for pick & place machine.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?