You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Assistant Engineer, R&D Compliance
- Participation in the development of optical or radar based sensors and ensuring safety- and normative- relevant aspects in development and production are in accordance with the current status of standardization and current interpretations, e.g. national and international guidelines and standards, as well as their approval at relevant regulatory bodies
- Engage in review and optimization of safety-relevant procedures, production processes and product / production documentation in order to ensure conformity of products developed and/or manufactured in Pepperl+Fuchs
- File (or assist to file) necessary documents in document management system (e.g. certificates, test reports, …)
- Assigning certificates to entities in document management system (e.g. products, certification bodies, …)
- Communicate project status to stakeholders (e.g. PM, R&D, …)
- Assist communication with certifying body
- Review and verify documents (e.g. internal documentation, quotations, invoices, certificates)
- Assist in submission of application to certifying body
- Check Publishing (i.e. review data in the product database and published on the Web to ensure its correctness and actuality, ensure correct product/norm allocation)
- Assist with other documentation related items (i.e. collecting needed documentation for 3rd parties)
- Review and maintain product printing and labels according to norm requirements
- Create and handle ECNs
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Electronics / Automation development or related fields
- Business fluent (written and spoken) English
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work structured, accurate, persistent, proactively and independently
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital circuit technology, manufacturing technologies, materials engineering and design, quality management systems are an added advantage
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Self-motivated with great initiative and ability to work well under pressure
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref number MR #3781. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?