You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Japan a:
Customer Service Executive
- Responsible for handling customer quotations, orders and product shipments
- Timely responding to customer enquiries and forwarding requests to the appropriate department in the company
- Customer service include notification, customer complaint management and issues follow up
- Ensures the requests of customers are handled timely
- Supports sales team on business related processes
- Customer code and information setup
- Siebel customer entry
- Quotation generation
- Customer order confirmation
- Packing documents preparing
- Logistics control and shipment arrangement
- Support sales for internal communication and status update
- Degree (or equivalent) in Business/marketing, foreign language or similar
- Min 1 year of sales assistant or customer service experience
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) and another Asian language would be highly regarded
- Excellent eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Service-oriented personality
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues
More information and exciting reports about our technologies, products and solutions