You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore an:
- This position is an integral part of the Facilities Department, in ensuring the compliance with both internal and regulatory Workplace Safety and Health requirements; as well as facilities related task. The incumbent should possess a collaborative work style, well organized, can effectively multi task, prioritize, and have a strong written and verbal communication skills. This role requires minimal direction on day to day duties and relies on overall objectives and general policy as guidelines to handle the function and duties
- Provide Safety Trainings (Environmental; Fire; Health and Safety) including coordinating schedule and performed required administrative support
- Be responsible for implementing all environmental, health and safety programs within the SGP group
- Administer and maintain local databases used to support daily; monthly; yearly Safety and Health operation / Fire Safety program (Fire Drill; Table Top Exercise)
- Administer EHS program on Risk management, Safety program which includes Health / Environmental surveillance (Noise Mapping / Safety Awareness Training / etc); workplace inspection; Incident investigation; Ergonomics, Chemical management, Orientation Contractor safety, etc
- Provide consistent communication of EHS expectations to continually increase personnel knowledge and performance
- Maintain permits, file, regulations and related record keeping requirements according to Ministry Of Manpower and Government guidelines
- Assist in the development of applicable company policies; including the Workplace Safety and Health Management (WSHM) standard and procedures
- Support contractor safety management plan (contractor safety inspection, induction training, coaching and risk assessment review)
- Supervises implementation of the organization’s health and safety policy and procedures so that all employees have a safe and healthy working environment and the organization complies with all current and future regulations and laws
- Investigate accidents, complete or verify accident reports, and liaise with specialists and health and safety authorities to identify the causes of accidents and prevent their recurrence
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Environmental, Health & Safety/ Engineering
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience; experience in manufacturing industry will have added advantage
- Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer with Ministry of Manpower
- Certified Fire Safety Manager with Singapore Civil Defense Force
- Good knowledge on ISO 14001 & ISO 45001
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) and another Asian language would be highly regarded
- Good planning, organizing and implementation skills
- Possess strong interpersonal, strong oral and written communications
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues
More information and exciting reports about our technologies, products and solutions