You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our process automation division in Great Britain an
Electronic Design Engineer
The Process Automation Division is the market leader in intrinsically safe explosion protection components and protection of hazardous area applications, supplying to major companies in the petrochemical industries.The GB subsidiary played a vital part of the global success of the company when founded in 1973 as the first subsidiary. The RnD department quickly became the competence centre for analogue design, dedicated to supply quality products, expert advice and premier service of Zener Barriers and Galvanic Isolators for use in safe and hazardous areas. Our solutions are used in a wide variety of industries, ranging from chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and refining to wastewater management, power and energy. Our products enable clients to combine a wide range of electronic equipment into complete, application-oriented system solutions.
We need an engineer who is curious, creative and enthusiastic. Someone who has previous experience in electronic design, firmware development and working within a multi-disciplinarian team.
You will be designing products to precise requirements for high volume manufacturing. Applicants who can demonstrate detailed knowledge of analogue and digital electronics and creative flair for design will be preferred. Travel to the head office in Germany and our production location in Singapore will be expected. The department is based in Oldham with a hybrid working scheme.
These tasks await you:
- Design and verification of hardware / firmware solutions in the research and development department.
- Responsible for circuit designs, release tests and documentation
- Play a key role in an experienced project team.
- Electronic circuit design to product requirements/specifications
- Specification of design components.
- Creation of circuit schematics in CAD.
- Reviewing of PCB layouts.
- Verification testing of Development samples/prototypes.
- EMC testing.
- Documentation of all information related to the product design, testing and maintenance.
Bring these qualifications:
The position is open to experienced professionals. Preference will be given to applicants with the correct attitude, skills, knowledge.
- Engineering or Science degree/Masters/PhD
- Excellent understanding of electronic/engineering principles
- Analogue and Digital circuit design
- Op-Amp Circuits
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
- Organized approach with good documentation skills
- Use of software tools, Microsoft etc.
Good to have:
- Precision Design Techniques
- Low power/signal transformers
- Small signal SMPS
- EMC requirements
- Functional safety requirements
- Software programming
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send your documents directly to our HR Manager Julie Conn jconn[at]gb.pepperl-fuchs.com. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions? I would be pleased to assist you.
+44 (161) 6226 295
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?