You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
- Leading a section within a Total Manufacturing Unit (TPU) manufacturing Sensors, Interface Devices and Semi-Finished Goods on-time, in-full and in the defined quality / safety and cost.
- Driving and achieving the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - breakdown / set departmental goals based on given set of KPI. Escalation if KPIs cannot be achieved timely to the TPU Leader.
- Ensuring the adherence to documentation in conducting compliance to standard Product / Process verification and confirmation, escalate if any problem found.
- Executing of the Manufacturing Order Scheduling to meet the output, yield and productivity target according to agreed quality standard.
- Ensuring production line’s readiness (capacity, manpower, machines, fixture+tools) to produce according to agreed request by Supply Chain Management (SCM) in both day and night shift operation.
- Ensuring resources (manpower, machines, fixtures+tools) in preparation and during product transfers / new product introductions.
- Ensuring resources (manpower, machines, fixtures+tools) for trouble-shooting, rework and evaluation (e.g. when there is material change / product design change / obsolescence of components or materials).
- Ensuring direct reports (including production operators and production specialists) are qualified for the required competencies and skills to perform the job functions.
- Leading by example, role modeling, promoting, ensuring that 5S activities are carried out via standardization of practice and maintain safe working environment to all operators.
- Requesting / initiating / monitoring of improvement projects, tasks to the Central Service Providers / Technology Team by collaboration and escalate accordingly if required.
- Accountable for the inventory accuracy of direct / indirect materials and semi-finished goods, finish goods and Kanban in production location.
- Fluent in English
- Background in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering
- 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Good skill in team management
- Understanding of ERP system and manufacturing order management
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your application online to Ms. Lien - quoting job ref number MR #3854. We look forward to your application!
Thi Hong Lien Nguyen
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744-1105