You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Facilities Technical Specialist
- This position require good technical knowledge and experience in maintaining Facilities equipment. This is to deliver a safe, secure and reliable operational and cost effective factory to serve internal stakeholders and customers.
- The incumbent should possess a collaborative work style, well organized, can effectively multi task, prioritize, and have a strong technical hands on electrical / mechanical skills.
- This role requires minimal direction on day to day duties and relies on overall objectives and general policy as guidelines to handle the function and duties
- Performs technical maintenance activities associated with electrical, mechanical, building and civil
- Ensures that plant and equipment meet operational performance expectations;
- Executes Facilities Work Orders raised by Topdesks on electrical, mechanical, building or civil works according to local operating procedures in a timely manner;
- Identifies and carries out corrective and repair programs and similar activities;
- Works to a measured program based on Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements;
- Takes responsibility for critical/repair/parts and consumable requirements as per work order;
- Performs all duties in a safe manner, without interruptions to production, and in accordance with approved procedures, Company policies and standards;
- Responds to after-hours emergency and/or standby calls;
- Responds to unplanned ‘disaster response’ emergencies and contingencies if and when required without prior notice;
- Assists in the development, implementation of mechanical/electrical/civil engineering works;
- Performs shift work according to roster.
- Carry out assign work, execute as per action plan to meet or achieve Facilities Management, FM KPI.
- Ensure an optimum operation of facilities equipment to support production.
- Conduct regular inspection and repair to ensure functionality of all equipment and systems
- Execute Preventive / Predictive Maintenance of Facilities related equipment to ensure high system reliability.
- Monitor and report the health status equipment, analysis and recommendation, required spares and consumables of each equipment or whole systems. Report the incident equipment to high level within 24h.
- Provide facilities management activities, which include M&E services of the building. Take initiative to contribute to root-cause analysis and system improvement.
- Conduct and execute Energy Management Programs to reduce the cost on utilities.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations such as Fire and EHS standards.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies / urgent issues as they arise. Part of a Risk Management team member.
- Escalate all faults to reporting officer.
Education : Nitec in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering.
Those with Electrical or mechanical related competency certificate / licenses will have added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in facility operation and maintenance
- Able to hands on, repair, troubleshoot and rectify technical problem
- Good understanding of Mechanical / Electrical standards, experience in the Mfg industry is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Facilities Management
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Basic in computer skills- MS Office
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.