You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Seoul, South Korea a
FIELD SALES ENGINEER
- This role is responsible for working closely with the Sales team to help qualify, respond to and support new sales opportunities and take technical ownership of the proposed solutions to partners and where necessary, direct customers
- Technical sales are a key point of contact for clients and provide pre and post-sales technical advice
- Product sales focus on Factory Automation e.g. Inductives/Optos/Encoders/RFID/Lidar/IO-Links/Switch Hubs
- This role reports to the Sales Manager of Factory Automation (FA) division and is based in Seoul
- Meet customers (in Seoul and the Middle of Korea region) to understand their requirements clearly
- Recommend solutions to customers together with Account Managers
- Present product demonstrations to customers and solve technical enquiries
- Conduct workshops and training sessions both online and offline
- Collaborate with product teams and update product knowledge constantly
- Organize work processes to improve services, and respond timely to customers
- Maintain good customer relationships and feedback on customer's needs and comments to management
- Ensure compliance with all safety policies, practices, and procedures at all times
- Promote good customer relations and Support with local product events
- Manage local distributors
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control
- Business fluent or native-language English (written and spoken)
- 2-10 years of experience in a similar position
- Specific knowledge of System Integration, PLC, and PC software engineering
- Possess own transport for sales activity
Have we piqued your interest?
Please send your applications to Jane Vu via email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref MR #Sales-Engineer-Korea.
We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744 1248