You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Fixture and Tools Engineer
- Execute lean and efficient Maintenance, Calibration and Troubleshooting for many types of Fixture & Tools to ensure excellent availability levels
- Independently identify and implement sustainable resolution of issues related to multiple defined and released Manufacturing Fixture & Tools of one technology area in order to achieve optimal Yield and to avoid un-planned downtime or delays in MO processing for a disturbance free production
- Provide technical expertise and support to all Fixture & Tool related topics in day-to-day operation
- Perform Failure Analysis of Fixture & Tool issues, identify Root causes and develop repair procedure including component level
- Based on TPU request, duplicate Jigs & Fixtures based on existing Design and liaise with Supplier
- Buyoff of Repairs, Replacements based on an existing drawing
- Provide technical feedback and sharing of daily experience for existing product portfolio in Fixture&Tool related matters to R&D/ Value Engineering and other relevant parties, if approached
- Take over new Fixture&Tool from IE or TD during Prototype or Pilot phase
- Maintain and execute maintenance plans for Fixture & Tool
- Execute preventive maintenance and repair for Fixture & Tools this includes dismantling for periodical cleaning (with support of TPU/Operational pool). It is also inclusive of measurement in reliability after PM
- Fixture & Tools Troubleshooting (second and third level support before calling fixture supplier)
- Coordinate external suppliers for repair, preventive and reactive maintenance on Fixture & Tools
- Assurance of spare parts and replacement to Fixture & Tools
- Organize and/or execute Fixture&Tool Calibration (incl. review of Service reports / Calibration Certificate)
- Ensure Fixture & Tool safety according to existing documents
- Manage Fixture & Tool documents (e.g. engineering drawings, manuals, etc)
- Background in Mechanical or Mechatronics
- Min 2 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) and another Asian language would be highly regarded
- Active application of Problem Solving tools and methodology
- Microsoft Applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access)
- Knowledge in GD&T Geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- Understanding of PCBA and other technical drawings
- Statistical data analysis tools
- Understanding of ERP system and manufacturing order management (good to have)
- Able to work independently but also actively as part of a team
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 1112
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues
More information and exciting reports about our technologies, products and solutions