You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, to be based in either Mannheim or Singapore a:
Global Project Lead, Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Responsible for selection, introduction and roll-out of a MES system for global P+F Production
- Central person in charge to conduct the project in the given time and budget frame including deliverables and benefits, based upon agreed specifications
- Coordination of activities between client departments, consultancy and suppliers, including allocation and utilization of resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a cooperative, motivated and successful work inside the team
- Evaluate different technical solution approaches and bring them to a decision
- Project lead for selection, introduction and stable operation of a Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Align and document requirements, utilizing cases, features and acceptance criterias with all internal user groups/clients and overall Smart Manufacturing Program (SMP)
- Planning and coordination of all project related activities at the international pilot locations
- Technical leadership for system integration with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and production equipment
- Oversee development and execution of tests; plan and schedule training activities for project-teams and end users
- Ensure optimization and redesign of business processes for generic production control, based on MES in combination with ERP and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Regular status updates in the MES steering committee and the SMP program management
- Communication hub and representative between the various internal stakeholders, software providers and external consultants
- Establish global governance and CIP structures for system maintenance and development
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent with corresponding IT experience
- Experienced in the selection and introduction of Manufacturing Execution Systems in discrete manufacturing
- Good knowledge of MES and typical associated enterprise software solutions (ERP, PLM, Planning Tools, …) with at least five years of project management experience
- Analytical and creative thinking skills as well as strong communication skills with the ability to translate between technical and business perspectives
- Distinct assertiveness and strong customer orientation
- Independent working style and the ability to build partnerships and work together towards goals across different cultural backgrounds
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken)
- Ability to travel (incl. international business trips)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195