You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
- Leading HSE team to complete the assign tasks
- In charge of environment healthy and safety activities in factories.
- Inspect and advise on work plan or procedures for EHS prior to work commencement.
- Report to management board.
- Follow up and maintain proper HSE documentation system (policy, procedure, manual).
- Improve the quality of safety and environmental management processes following established regulations policies, standards and practices.
- Inspect workplaces and workplace equipment to ensure they meet safety regulations and to identify hazards and risks.
- Ensure PPE is being used in workplaces according to regulations.
- Ensure dangerous / hazardous materials are correctly stored.
- Identify and test work areas for potential accident and health hazards and implement appropriate control measures.
- Assist with the investigation of accidents and unsafe working conditions, study possible causes and recommend remedial action.
- Conduct training sessions for management, supervisors and operators on health and safety practices
- Fluent in English
- Background in Bachelor degree or higher of HSE profession or Relevant professional qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience in EOHS management (OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 140001:2004)
- Labor safety training certificate from local department of labor
- Trained in Occupational Safety and Health Management & work exposure
- Familiar with hazardous materials management and related regulations
- Strong understanding of labor laws, local practices and best practices
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the company
- Coordinate emergency procedures, firefighting and first aid crews
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your application online to Ms. Lien - quoting job ref number MR #. We look forward to your application!
Thi Hong Lien Nguyen
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744-1105