You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our factory automation division in Great Britain an
Internal Technical Sales Support Engineer
These tasks await you:
- Provide technical support to UK customers & sales colleagues for all Factory Automation product types, responding to technical queries received from all sources (email, phone, www, etc.)
- Additional Specialist responsibilities - specialise on products as directed by the Sales Office Manager.
- Providing solutions for customer problems using Pepperl +Fuchs products.
- Prepare & submit quotations, as required, for UK customers
- External sales projects as required. May be product or industry specific.
- Customer site visits to support external engineers and customers, as required.
- Assist the Key Account Managers (KAMs) and Industry Coordinators in their target accounts.
- Updating and maintaining the Company CRM System with respect to customer accounts, customer contact details, visit reports and customer appointments etc.
- Carry out training for customers on site & in house as required.
- Proactively promote Pepperl+Fuchs products.
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions and assist with marketing activities as required
Bring these qualifications:
- HNC/HND or Higher technical qualifications in electrical/Electro Mechanical/Electronic Engineering
- Have a proven track record in a technical sales/support role
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Problem solving attitude and consultative approach
- Working through applications with customers
- Understanding Engineering data sheets and technical documents
- Understanding Electrical schematics or Industrial systems
- A good understanding of
- Using Windows and Office
- Customer CRM systems
- Electrical / Electronic or Industrial systems
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions? I would be pleased to assist you.
+44 (161) 6226 295
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?