You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
IT System and Storage Administrator
- Primarily responsible for the deployment of server/storage/backup and various administration tasks on Windows and Linux servers
- Perform hardware upgrade, OS upgrade, server and storage migration
- Secondary support for managing VMware and Nutanix virtualized environment for servers and storage
- Monitor server / storage systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Running hardware diagnostics and to replace failing devices on a timely manner
- Collaboration with central IT (Germany) to apply all critical patches
- Provide 1st or 2nd level IT support to internal staffs (Singapore & AP regions) who have server / storage issues
- Ensure Service-desk’s server and storage incidents are resolved within agreed SLA
- Document processes and creation of support manuals
- Liaise with vendor and request for quotations from suppliers when needed
- Maintain good working relationships with all vendors to ensure that service received meet expected requirement of contract
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or equivalent relevant working experience
- Minimum 2 years of working experience on Windows, Linux, VMWare server environment
- Handing NetApp storage, VMWare and Nutanix clusters
- Highly advantageous to have the following:
- MS Windows OS (Server & Client) / Linux Client OS
- Virtualization experience using VMware / Nutanix AHV
- TCPIP Technology
- VOIP Technology
- MS Exchange 2013 / 2016
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online quoting job ref number MR #3938. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 1112