You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Senior Molding Engineer
- Plan, organize and execute lean & efficient Equipment and Process Maintenance to ensure excellent Availability Levels of various types of released manufacturing equipment and processes in the area of plastic injection molding.
- Plan, organize and execute troubleshooting activities that lead to sustainable resolution of issues related to defined and released Manufacturing-Machines and –Processes within the molding area to achieve optimal Yield and to avoid un-planned downtime or delays in MO processing for a disturbance free production.
- Provide technical expertise and support to all topics related to released equipment and procedures
- Perform Failure Analysis of Process and Equipment issues, identify Root causes and develop repair procedure including component level
- Sustain and establish traceability on Process level as and when defined or necessary (e.g. buy-off and metering data)
- Execute/Implement Process & Equipment related ECN/ETN and ensure Process & Equipment related workflow in manufacturing orders (routing) incl. Parameter setting are in accordance to ECN/ETN
- Provide technical feedback and sharing of daily experience for existing product portfolio in machine and equipment related matters to IE/R&D/Value Engineering and other relevant parties, if approached
- Take over new Equipment and/or equipment related procedures from IE or TD during Prototype or Pilot phase
- For existing and released Equipment, coordinate the purchase of duplication/modification works together with procurement and organize the commissioning incl. buy-off and capability check of the new equipment
- Maintain maintenance plans for production equipment
- Execute preventive maintenance and repair for production equipment this includes dismantling of equipment for periodical cleaning (with support of Setter) and confirmation of equipment capability after PM
- Fluent in English
- Background in Electronics, Mechanics or Mechatronics
- At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Active application of Problem Solving tools and methodology
- Worked with Injection Molding machines (preferred ARBURG and/or FANUC)
- Performed mold maintenance or mold making
- Performed maintenance and trouble shouting for Auxiliary equipment (feeder, dryer, water supply)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please sendyour application online to Ms. Lien - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref number MR #3841. We look forward to your application!
Thi Hong Lien Nguyen
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744-1105