You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
Pepperl+Fuchs is a growing group of companies with around 7000 employees worldwide, manufacturing and selling electronic sensors and components for the automation and process control markets. We have been operating in Hungary since 1997 as a member of the international Pepperl+Fuchs Group. At our site in Veszprém, Hungary, nearly 600 employees are engaged in the production and sales of plastic products and cable assemblies. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a dedicated employee for the following position:
Labor protection engineer
These tasks await you:
- Checking, updating and, if necessary, drafting new health and safety regulations
- Preparing and monitoring risk assessments, coordinating employer actions
- Occupational safety and health training
- Monitoring changes in legislation and standards.
- Determination and practical control of the distribution of personal protective equipment.
- Defining safety signs.
- Carrying out control and periodic inspection checks on work equipment not classified as dangerous.
- Carrying out a preliminary health and safety inspection before putting dangerous work equipment into service
- Investigating accidents at work and on the road, reporting accidents to the competent authorities, determining the measures to be taken, keeping records.
- Collaboration with the occupational health service to implement health and safety at work requirements.
- In the event of an official inspection, personal assistance and professional representation. Preparing for and participating in inspections by the authorities
- Diploma in occupational safety and health engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in an industrial environment
- Windows, MS Office, user level knowledge
- Knowledge of English and/or German
Advantage in the selection
- Fire protection qualification
- Environmental protection skills
Competences you will need
- Precision, a high degree of autonomy
- High level of assertive communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
Why you should join us
- Long-term, stable employment in an economically balanced, constantly growing international company
- A friendly team and a safe, pleasant, air-conditioned working environment
- A truly responsible and challenging job, as it is important to ensure the safe working conditions of our colleagues
- Continuous professional development opportunities
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Barbara Vamosi Visztne
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+36 88590 120
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues