You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
Pepperl+Fuchs is a growing group of companies with around 7000 employees worldwide, manufacturing and selling electronic sensors and components for the automation and process control markets. We have been operating in Hungary since 1997 as a member of the international Pepperl+Fuchs Group. At our site in Veszprém, Hungary, nearly 600 employees are engaged in the production and sales of plastic products and cable assemblies. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a dedicated employee for the following position:
Labour and fire safety administrator
These tasks await you:
- Work and fire safety assessment of possible deviations, irregularities in production and other and other company areas
- Preparation and updating of occupational health and safety and fire safety regulations, development of emergency plans
- Providing training in occupational safety and fire protection
- Full management and documentation of accidents at work
- Checking and periodic inspection and documentation of the conformity of fire protection equipment
- Liaising with public authorities and relevant business partners
- Assess, evaluate and manage risk factors (related to machinery, raw materials, etc.)
- Commissioning and periodic inspection of lifting devices and machines in terms of safety technical standardization and contact protection
- Cooperation with the occupational health service
- Technical-industrial secondary or technical qualification
- Secondary or higher level fire safety qualification
- Min. 3 years of experience in similar work or self-employment in the field of occupational safety and fire protection, or experience in the field of fire and safety at work
- Windows, MS Office, user level knowledge
- Knowledge of English and/or German
Advantage in the selection
- Environmental protection skills
Competences you will need
- Strong action, high degree of autonomy
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skill
Why you should join us
- Long-term, stable employment in an economically balanced, constantly growing international company
- A friendly team and a safe, pleasant, air-conditioned working environment
- A truly responsible and challenging job, as it is important to ensure the safe working conditions of our colleagues
- Continuous professional development opportunities
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues