You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
- Contribute in driving and management of Lean Management Initiatives within Pepperl+Fuchs (P+F) including the development of Improvement Roadmaps and contents of Lean Management System.
- Provide consultation on Lean expert advice on large scale, complex improvement programs/projects
- Coach, train and guide Lean awareness, tools and methods in the P+F organization
- Contribute in building Lean Continuous Improvement culture in the organization
- Actively work on/participate in driving a Lean continuous improvement mindset and culture, and support the Change and Sustainability processes
- Train and coach P+F colleagues in Lean Management System, Lean methods and Tools across SEA, this includes but not limited to Value Stream Mapping, Shop floor Management, 5S, Lean Continuous Flow and Pull Systems etc.
- Sparring partner and advisor for Leaders of different departments regarding Lean improvement needs and activities, in their respective areas
- Provide Consultation on Lean expert advice on Continuous Improvement activities
- Provide Lean expert advice on Continuous Improvement activities to reduce Waste within all functions of manufacturing operations across SEA
- Facilitate and/or Lead Lean Improvement Projects/Workshops/Events using Pepperl+Fuchs’ Lean Management System (known as “LOOP” system in P+F)
- Provide expert knowledge on workspace optimization, manufacturing layout design including implementation of continuous flow and pull systems
- Define, communicate and implement project plan for Lean Management Initiatives within all manufacturing operations to improve Productivity, Lead Time and Delivery performance
- Provide advice to Management, Sponsor or Project Leader with information on Project costing, Benefits and justifications (e.g. ROI, potentials or needs for Project Budget)
- Ensure Projects/Workshops/Events meet agreed Targets, Milestones and Timelines
- Enhance the Pepperl+Fuchs Lean Management System
- Work with Global Lean Management Teams to improve the effectiveness of P+F’s Lean Management System
- Identify opportunities to enhance the Lean Management System and contribute in development of its contents (methods, tools, standards and training material, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Electronic, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in leading, training and coaching teams in Lean/Continuous Improvement activities
- Good Knowledge of MS Office and ERP Systems
- Project Management experience and practice
- Minimum of 5 years Work experience in Manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 3 years Hands-on experience/Practice in Lean/Continuous Improvement activities
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref number MR #3135. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195