You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Osaka, Japan a:
Marketing Communications Specialist
- Develop and deliver a modern and forward looking local marketing strategy for Factory Automation (FA) to create sales growth and brand visibility in line with the defined business strategy
- Coordinate marketing strategy development and delivery between various local and international departments:
- Ensure consistent, accurate and high quality technical communications materials and sales tools are available for the local market in a timely manner utilizing internal departments and third parties
- Co-ordinate technical project communications, as well as relevant trainings and knowledge sharing, to ensure timely delivery of commitments by stakeholders for customer projects and continuous improvement of team product and technical awareness
- Work with local stakeholders, Regional Asia HQ in Singapore and Global HQ in Germany to effectively execute marketing projects in Japan
- Support development and execution of marketing campaigns, new product launches, advertising and promotional activities
- Co-ordinate timely technical project communications internationally in line with local team and customer expectations to ensure efficient project flow
- Planning, organization and execution of marketing events including exhibitions, seminars and virtual events
- Propose, plan and continuously improve sales tools that is aligned with Sales and Technical functions
- Adapt communications for local marketing platforms and internal teams
- Ensure marketing materials adhere to corporate brand guidelines and Japanese market expectations
- Co-ordinate technical trainings (remotely and/or face-to-face) and technical and customer project elements of international visitors
- Creation of customized digital and physical materials (eg. Videos, brochures and presentations) to support the Sales for specific projects
- Management of a large scale translation project encompassing the company website, core materials and software tools through collaboration with a local technical translator and using semi-automated software tools
- Preparation and handling of customized documents such as Technical Requirement Specifications and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- A tertiary qualification from a reputable insitituion of higher learning in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) and fluent in Japanese
- Experience in working with marketing related software tools such as Adobe Creative Could (InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Understanding of global and local Factory Automation (FA) product range/ market would be highly advantegeous
- Experience in cross-cultural business from a Japanese-German context would be ideal
- Experience in project coordination and/or management would be highly regarded
- Excellent personal communication skills, able to work individually and in a team setting
- Good problem solving skills and a lateral thinker
- Willing to work in Osaka office (Senri-Chuo) and travel across Japan and APAC occasionally
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?