You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
MATERIAL PLANNING OPERATIONS (MPO) SPECIALIST A
- Open for local candidates in Vietnam
- Working location in Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- The MPO Specialist A must ensure the availability of raw materials and merchandise to meet the production schedule in the short-term and long-term with the right quantity and quality, and in the most cost-effective way while keeping inventory level within target
- The ideal candidates are End-to-End minded and capable of maintaining a strong relationship with internal colleagues and external suppliers in various geographical locations
- Ensuring process adherence and use of best practices by executing the documented operational procedures
- Monitoring and addressing supplier performance in terms of delivery, quality and reliability, among others. Derive and execute control plan to bring supplier’s rating to an acceptable level
- Planning, issuing, following up purchased order and distribution orders in consideration of the upstream and downstream requirements to ensure that scheduled delivery dates are met with accuracy confirmation date in ERB system
- Updating & maintaining parameter in ERP system according to planning concept
- Determining and analysing the demand in terms of the right quantity, quality and time while taking actions and collaborating with supply chain planning to minimise the impact to the production schedule and customer
- Performing search (RFQ) from open market with approved vendor list and put up justification for any premium buy or change of mode of transport request
- Coordinating engineering changes and critical issue of material’s quality with Production, R&D, Procurement, Quality Management department and Vendor with minimal impact to supply chain planning and production
- Following up on claim related to discrepancy in price, quantity & quality
- Reviewing shelf life constraint or solderability requirement commodities to ensure availability
- Minimising obsolete stock to reduce scrap cost. Review and manage material scrap activities
- Being responsible to investigate and report on process and technology exceptions to drive towards efficiency and effectiveness, as part of the continuous improvement process
- Preparing report and planning relevant KPI’s – SFM participation incl. escalation (handling of escalation cases, etc.)
- Leading sub-project which is given by superior and any other tasks as required under major accountabilities
- Providing necessary training and advise Material Planning Operations Specialist B on daily handling and operational matters
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Science or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in material planning/purchasing/supply chain management in manufacturing industry
- Business fluent or native-language English (both written and spoken), and other Asian languages are added advantage
- Familiar with system (SAP, ERP, etc.), and good computer skills with Excel, Access...
- Good knowledge of safety stock, forecast, inventory control ...
- Soft skills: Planning, negotiation, communication, suppliers management, writing business emails ...
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications to Jane Vu via email thavu[at]vn.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3769/MPOA.
We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744 1248
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?