You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Material Planning Operations Specialist A
- The MPO Specialist must ensure the availability of raw materials and merchandise to meet the production schedule in the short-term and long-term with the right quantity and quality, and in the most cost-effective way while keeping inventory level within target.
- The ideal candidates are End-to-End minded and capable of maintaining a strong relationship with internal colleagues and external suppliers in various geographical locations.
- Ensure process adherence and use of best practices by executing the documented operational procedures
- Monitor and address supplier performance in terms of delivery, quality and reliability, among others. Derive and execute control plan to bring supplier’s rating to an acceptable level.
- Planning, issue, follow up purchased order and distribution orders in consideration of the upstream and downstream requirements to ensure that scheduled delivery dates are met with accuracy confirmation date in ERB system
- Update & maintain parameter in ERP system according to planning concept.
- Determine and analyse the demand in terms of the right quantity, quality and time while taking actions and collaborating with supply chain planning to minimise the impact to the production schedule and customer
- Performing search (RFQ) from open market with approved vendor list and put up justification for any premium buy or change of mode of transport request.
- Coordinate engineering changes and critical issue of material’s quality with Production, R&D, Procurement, Quality Management department and Vendor with minimal impact to supply chain planning and production.
- Follow up on claim related to discrepancy in price, quantity & quality.
- Review shelf life constraint or solderability requirement commodities to ensure availability
- Minimise obsolete stock to reduce scrap cost. Review and manage material scrap activities.
- Responsible to investigate and report on process and technology exceptions to drive towards efficiency and effectiveness, as part of the continuous improvement process.
- Prepare and report planning relevant KPI’s – SFM participation incl. escalation (handling of escalation cases, etc.)
- Lead sub-project which is given by superior and any other tasks as required under major accountabilities
- Provide necessary training and advise Material Planning Operations Specialist B on daily handling and operational matters
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years of planning/purchasing experience in the manufacturing industry. Experience on the job knowledge in material planning/supply chain management practices is desired
- Good command of English in both verbal and written skills
- Computer skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Basic knowledge of planning/ordering via ERP system
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications to Jane Vu via email email@example.com quoting job ref number MR #3848/MPO-A.
We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744 1248