You want to develop yourself and provide great value to users?
Then Neoception is the perfect match! Neoception offers you access to a growing market, newest technologies, a creative environment, and the opportunity to actively shape the future of automation and digitalization.
As an independent spin-off within the Pepperl+Fuchs Group we deliver exceptional solutions with high value to our customers in the context of the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0.
Our team with strong tech skills is located in Mannheim (Germany) and Vila Real (Portugal). For our customers, we develop best in class end-to-end intralogistics and IoT solutions to simplify the digitalization of the shop floor.
To help us do this ambitious work, we are looking for a:
Product Manager - Digital Services (m/f/d)
What type of work can you expect to do at Neoception?
- You will be responsible for shaping our products portfolio to put our vision into reality of digitizing the shop floor in a human centric way.
- You define our products roadmap, own the business case, act like an entrepreneur and lead our products to success.
- You are an internal customer to our highly skilled development team which enables you to build the most sophisticated solutions comprised of tailor made software and hardware components.
- Assisted by our sales, you will define the legal boundary conditions for SaaS and license sales.
- By continuously monitoring the market trends as well as customer feedback, you contribute to the product strategy and vision.
- You support marketing campaigns and inspire colleagues as well as users of your product.
You should have the following skills and qualifications:
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering, business administration or a comparable qualification.
- You know the shop floor processes of manufacturing companies very well.
- You already worked as a PO or project manager and lead development projects to success.
- You are an organized thinker which backs his opinion with research and data while being fair and objective when making decisions.
- With your excellent communication skills, you communicate value to your stakeholders at different levels with ease.
- Your written and spoken English is excellent.
Why join us?
We are an energetic team with a passion for new technologies, motivated by constant curiosity on how to improve the live of our customers. For us, binary trees do not belong in the forest, and cookies are not just something served at meetings
Have we piqued your interest?
If 1+1=10 makes sense to you and you want to be part of our team, we look forward to receiving your application. You can apply online in German or English.
Visit career.pepperl-fuchs.com for more information about the Pepperl+Fuchs Group.
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+49 (0)621 776 1598
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?