You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Product Specialist (Factory Automation)
- Technical Support of assigned product portfolio
- Providing training to both internal and external customer
- Respond to customer enquiries and ensure accurate information
- Product portfolio responsibility of post-sales support, support sales in achieving growth targets
- Ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders founded on trust, to assist in providing expert technical advice around sound design across different industrial sectors such as manufacturing, material handling, intralogistics
- Monitor competitors’ activities, and reports to Management from time to time or when requested
- Maintain professional knowledge by continuously attending product trainings/workshops or via self-learning and coaching from the supervisor
- Monitor competitions by gathering current marketplace information on product features
- Monitor current control technology trend and connection of product portfolio to these technology
- Assist in Product Certification
- Coordinate with Customer Service Centre on failure analysis
- Product documentation improvement such as Quick Start Manual, Cheat Sheets, Videos
- Contribute to team effort by training of team member
- Bachelor in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering
- 3-5 years in Engineering/Technical Support
- Factory Automation Products. Industrial Sensors, Identification, Bus Systems, Network Switches, Preferable PLC (Siemens S7,AB, Beckhoff), C#
- Has a good understanding on Factory Automation and able to elucidate products’ features that will be effective in the application. Complete tasks on a given time independently with minimal supervision.
- Gathering of application requirements and selecting the appropriate product
- Able to interprets information and anticipate potential issues
- Able to adjust priorities towards customers’ enquiries and application requirements
- Meet or exceeds customer requirements, establish good relationship
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online quoting job ref number MR #3913. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 1112