You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Production Manager (Ultrasonic + Radar Sensors)
Leading a Total Production Unit (TPU) manufacturing Sensors, Interface Devices and Semi-Finished Goods on-time, in-full and in the defined quality / safety and cost.
- Executing the Production Plan from Supply Chain Management (SCM) with the active participation and preparation in decision making during the Sales+Operations Planning (S+OP) Process.
- Ensuring the adherence to documentation in conducting compliance to standard Product / Process verification and confirmation.=
- Providing the right Capacity (manpower, machines, fixtures+tools) with committed flexibility aligned with SCM.
- Providing resources (manpower, machines, fixtures+tools) in preparation and during product transfers / new product introductions.
- Providing resources (manpower, machines, fixtures+tools) for trouble-shooting, rework and evaluation (e.g. when there is material change / product design change / obsolescence of components or materials).
- Having the costs responsibility of the TPU (e.g. review and approve purchase requisition + internal / external services / request ex-budget approvals if required) and adhere to the approved budget.
- Driving and achieving the agreed
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - breakdown / set departmental goals based on given set of KPIs.
- Ensuring and taking over the responsibility of new or transferred products or processes in his / her TPU from Industrial Engineering (IE), based on the manufacturing release.
- Requesting / initiating / follow-up tasks and projects with the Central Service Provider /
- Technology Team by collaboration and escalate accordingly if required.
- Ensuring direct reports (including team leaders, production operators, production specialists, production setters) are qualified for the current and future competencies and skill requirements to perform the job functions.
Key Performance Indicators
Examples for Indicators for success / KPIs
- Meet Delivery Reliability & Ability targets
- Provide Availability at Distribution Centers (DC)
- Meet Supply Chain Cost targets
- Ensure Production Utilization
- Meet Inventory Target Levels
Examples for Operational KPIs
- Accidents / near miss
- Output Fulfilment
- Total Indirect Cost
- Department Rate
- Scrap Rate
- Productivity / Utilization
- MO Reliability
- Delivery Reliability and Ability
Education : Degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Science or Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in leading a medium sized (around 100 people) operational unit in a multinational environment
- Experience in assembly of Electronics and / or Mechanics
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?