You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Production Section Leader(s)
These tasks await you:
- Leading a section within a TPU (Total Manufacturing Unit) manufacturing Sensors, Interface Devices and Semi-Finished Goods on-time, in-full and in the defined quality / safety and cost.
- Driving and achieving the agreed KPIs (breakdown / set departmental goals based on given set of KPI). Escalation if KPIs cannot be achieved timely to the TPU Leader
- Ensuring the adherence to documentation in conducting compliance to standard Product / Process verification and confirmation, escalate if any problem found.
- Executing of the Manufacturing Order Scheduling to meet the shift output and yield target according to agreed quality standard.
- Ensuring production line’s readiness (capacity, manpower, machine, fixture and tools) to produce according to agreed request by SCM (Supply Chain Management) in both day and night shift operation.
- Providing resources (manpower, machine, fixtures & tools) for product transfers, trouble-shooting, rework and evaluation (e.g. material change / product design).
- Ensuring direct reports (e.g.: Team leaders, operators, production specialists) are qualified competencies and skills to perform the required job functions.
- Leading by example, role modeling, promoting, ensuring that 5S activities are carried out via standardization of practice and maintain safe working environment to all operators
- Requesting / initiating / monitoring of improvement projects, tasks to the Central Service Providers / Technology Team.
- Accountable for the inventory accuracy of direct / indirect material and semi-finished goods, finish goods and Kanban in production location.
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor in Engineering or Science/ Industrial Engineering Degree
3 years Diploma / Advance Diploma
- Group Leader/Supervisor - minimum 2 years of experience in Team management in manufacturing environment
- Section Leader – minimum 5 years of experience in Team management in manufacturing environment
- Manufacturing management skill (Supervision, LEAN Manufacturing, Production planning, leadership skill)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?