You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
- Ensuring a production oriented design of product and process to achieve shortest possible total throughput time (time to market) through development of associated processes, tools, tests etc. running in parallel to the development process ("simultaneous engineering")
- Central coordination of all industrial engineering (IE) and production activities as part of a complex development or transf er project as a "one face to the customer" (e.g. business unit)
- Responsibility for compliance with the agreed performance targets, the deadline and the budget for all project tasks in the area of production engineering and the target location
- Lead Improvement Projects for significant savings in manufacturing phase
- Expected to work on Local, SEA regional and if needed in global projects
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Leading project / sub project teams in large international projects
- Participate and Deliver results in Projects at SEA regional level and if needed at Global Projects
- Project manager and main point of contact for production issues in the core team of complex produc developments and transfers
- Development of clear project goals for the production area costs, cycle times, quality
- Support in the development of the overall project plan
- Planning of the subproject "Supply Chain" in close coordination with the overall / development project manager
- Organization and coordination of activities in production planning, test equipment, process development in the conception, development and introduction phase
- Perform interface and network management with staff responsible in BU / R+D, the P+F supply chain and 3rd party
- Con tinuous communication with all people involved in the project, stakeholders and management
- Identify conflicting goals that endanger the success of the project early and initiate suitable countermeasures (e.g. escalation, making necessary decisions
- Co mpletes project targets and initiates optimization and control measures
- Preparation of annual transfer proposal that includes product determination, certification + import/export check and return of investment calculation.
- PRODUCTION SUPPLY CHAIN
- Participation in the definition of the production process for the respective product
- Obtains knowledge of the standards required for the respective project and requests them as part of the project in particular specifications regarding the industrializat ion plan, industrialization ("simultaneous engineering") and process approval
- Ensures use of documentation and project information standards
- Develops and implements improvements to existing documentation and project information standards
- Monitoring work pr ogress, checking and clarifying the results
- Support of the project members with the tasks and the improvement of the work processes
- Implementation of cost efficient product supply during the start up phase
- Planning and coordinating prototypes and pilot ser ies reserved material, reserved manufacturing capacity
- Planning and coordinating the start of production at the respective production location
- Support the production sites in building new skills in the context of product launches and transfers
- Returns pr oducts ready for series production to the target production site
- STANDARDS AND SUPPORT
- Participation in the production strategy Technologies and products at the production sites in a group of companies
- Design and optimization of guidelines and concepts for simultaneous engineering and design to production
- Participation in the standardization of business processes and procedures in the group of companies in the area of project and transfer management
- Training and further education of employees regarding the processing of technical projects, production processes and technological backgrounds
- Training other team members in industrial engineering
- Supervision of trainees, interns and students
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree Degree in Engineering /Engineering Management
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Automation/ Electronic industry/Industrial engineer
- Proficient in English for both verbal and written communication
- Strong project management experience
- Good teamwork, communication, and solid management of high pressure and conflict circumstances
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications to Jane Vu via email email@example.com quoting job ref number MR #3804/Project-Expert.
We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744 1248