You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
R&D Electronics Engineer (Hardware)
- Design and develop photoelectric sensors
- Support production with ongoing issues
- Maintenance of existing products
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conceptual electronic design, support mechanical engineer with mechanical conceptual design and creation of circuit diagram. Supports conceptual optical system design
- Bread boarding and prototyping to verify design; support of layout design
- Creation of Bill of Materials (BOM)
- EMC testing and implementing of countermeasures
- Creation of project plan and timely execution, creation of product costing
- Project leading from the initial request until product is transferred to production and released for series production
- Creation of necessary production documentation
- Close collaboration with the Production and QA colleagues to support the creation of the assembly concept, manufacturing concept and quality concept
- Transfer of product to production, support of evaluation and pilot run. Must be able to communicate with relevant departments
- Supports / Execution of release measurements
- Support of production during mass production
- Bachelor / Master / PHD degree in Electronic Engineering, Photonics, Mechatronics or similar
- A minimum of 2 years in related field or industry
- Business fluent or native-language English (both written and spoken), with proficiency in German/ another Asian language an added advantage (Mandarin, Bahasa, Vietnamese etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of analog and digital circuit design
- Good knowledge of programming (assembler and C), knowledge of signal processing, IO-Link, simulation software (e.g. P-Spice), layout software (e.g. OrCAD), and Optical DEsign is an added advantage
- Excellent problem solving skills using various methods
- Good in handling ambiguity and ability to improvise
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3768. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?