You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
R&D Electronics Engineer (Software)
- Design and Develop firmware for photoelectric and radar sensors
- Support production with ongoing issues
- Maintenance of existing products
- Conceptual electronic design together with electronic engineer; works closely with electronic engineer to gather requirements
- Evaluates new algorithms which will be implemented in future designs; studies and evaluates new components requiring firmware
- Build R+D samples to verify conceptual software design; integration of firmware
- Studies competitor samples, actively looks what is happening in the market
- Supports other R+D groups with coding, integration and testing of firmware
- Bachelor / Master / PHD degree in Software, Computational Science or Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years in related field or industry, fresh graduates will also be considered
- Proficiency in C programming language is compulsory
- Candidates with module-, integration- and system- test experience and bare metal programming experience are highly regarded
- Signal processing knowledge, IO-Link knowledge and experience with source control (sub version) and issue tracking (JIRA) is an advantage
- Results oriented, collaborative and an excellent team player
- Good organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to think strategically
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3626/ 3737. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?