You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Regional Commercial Sales Support Executive
The primary role of the Commercial Sales Support Executive is to Provide Commercial and Operational Support to FA Team, Subsidiaries and work with various cross functions within P+F to ensure smooth sales process and streamlined operations
- Order management: alignment of policies and practices for AP Region for order management to ensure smooth operations running at low risk and optimum cost. Conduct prioritization, stock allocation to ensure critical customer demand is being fulfilled.
- Monitoring on orders management at Regional level to drive down backlogs with the support from demand planning team. Provide support to subsidiaries for revenue and sales generating with ensure stock is at optimum level and right priority.
- Act as a regional point of contact for commercial related topics to work with cross functional team such as Demand planning, Global commercial support team, Technical team, Trade compliance and Logistic team, Finance/accounting, etc to provide support for customer queries and request throughout the sales process. Provide support to subsidiaries and act as central governance to ensure smooth sales process including pre-sales and Post-sales.
- Act as business process owner for workflows and guidelines for commercial support users in FA Asia and improvements. Work with Regional system team to address and enhance ERP/CRM/E-commerce system for process and operation efficiency improvement.
- Support the sales and order management process harmonization via governance on compliance of the process and identify risks and conduct analysis if required.
- Monitor customer and account to ensure compliance to the global guideline.
- Degree or Diploma with relevant experience in commercial support or order management, business administration or logistic Chain related function
- 5-8 years’ experience in commercial support, order management, sales, or logistic Chain.
- Excellent understanding of sales processes and strong knowledge and experience in CRM and ERP systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong experience with proven track record and passionate in areas of commercial support and order management areas
- Strong business acumen and technical know-how within area of responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently and as a team under time pressure
- Positive energy with a committed and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Highly motivated to thrive and proactively deliver results
- Excellent communication and ability to work and influence at all levels.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?