You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Regional Finance Project Manager
With more focus on automation and digitalization within the Accounting & Finance functional area, there is a need for a specialised and experienced Regional Project Manager for Finance to implement, coordinate and manage all the finance system related projects implementation and maintenance within the APAC region and if required, to also lead/assist in global implementation of the relevant projects.
This position will lead or work with Local/Global implementation project team to drive the strategic finance project to meet all current and future Accounting, finance, treasury and tax requirements.
The role is expected to have strong project management, leadership and communication skills with the ability to manage the whole project team and project life cycle across boundaries to ensure it completes within the expected scope, budget and quality. The Regional Project Manager may also be the key administrator or user for all future finance related system within the region and ensure all future requirements/process and system upgrades are taken care off and well maintained to support the business on a day to day basis.
- Design, plan and lead the implementation of Finance system projects and initiatives in Asia and assist in global roll out/ implementation of the related projects
- Develop project plans, feasibilities and cost benefit analysis and track deliverables, issues, and risks to ensure successful launch of projects within expectation and budget
- Manage stakeholders and external advisors/consultants for various projects including vendor selection and contract management
- Drive working group meetings/workshop and design discussions with Finance, IT and other functional stakeholders, and manage overall project lifecycle
- Work with global/local implementation project team to ensure the new system fits in to our process and requirement; and if there is a requirement to change the existing process, ensure all new processes are implemented with proper analysis, communication and approvals
- Ensure support and buy-in of the various stakeholders for the relevant projects
- Ensure all projects are implemented within timeline and budgets
- Prepare or document user manuals and guidelines on any new system and process and provide necessary training to the end users
- Maintenance of new system and process after implementation including leading any future upgrades of systems
- Proactively identify opportunities for system/process improvement
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Business Information System or Finance related field
- Professional certification in Project Management such as PMP or equivalent will be an added advantage
- At least 5+ years of experience in program / project management, including managing large-scale of complex process and programs and changes specifically within Accounting & Finance function
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) with fluency in another Asian language (e.g. Mandarin) will be highly regarded
- Experience in regional/global deployment of systems
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- A good problem solver, good in handling ambiguity and ability to improvise depending on situation
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online quoting job ref number MR #3866. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues
More information and exciting reports about our technologies, products and solutions