You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore:
Regional Technical Business Engineer(s), Factory Automation (FA)
We are currently looking for 2 Technical Business Engineers (TBE) within the Factory Automation (FA) division, one for 'PRT' and the other 'Functional Safety'. Both are autonomous roles with product portfolio responsibility of pre-sales and post-sales support to sales in achieving growth targets within the Asia region. These positions will be responsible for trouble shooting, development of applications with sales team to pursue targeted applications/ industries.
- Pursue sales potential and opportunities of assigned markets and develop strategies and plans to drive product growth
- Call on key and strategic customers, engineers and consultants to introduce P+F products and services. Influence customers’ specifications and establish preference together with sales colleagues
- Identify product gap, follow-up on opportunity &/ customization project
- Develop and maintain relationships with key strategic accounts in the region
- Develop strategies, applications for product segment and industry segment
- Support and motivate team of sales colleagues with technical professionalism to drive growth of responsible product portfolio, and develop product growth pipeline
- Conduct frequent reviews of responsible product portfolio and results to ensure KPI’s are on target
- Perform market research, identify new potential applications and new market opportunities
- Liaise with marketing and product manager to feedback product issues, product enhancement or product gap
- Monitor competitors’ activities and reports to Management from time to time or when requested
- Keep abreast of product development and technological advancements, and of markets changes and provide recommendations to product or service enhancements to meet customer requirements
- Support the Product Life Cycle as defined by the Product Manager – definition, launch, maintenance and cancellation of products
In addition to the above, for the TBE-Functional Safety:
- Assess & analyse the functional safety requirement of projects, perform safety calculation, qualify the safety process description, within his area of functional safety responsibility
- Degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar, and/or accumulated practical knowledge
- Minimum 6 to 8 years working experience and minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Good understanding of industrial network and industrial automation
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Motivated, enthusiastic and customer focused
- Must have a proven track record working with sales team in service visit, customer pre-sales and postsales technical support
- Must be able to travel frequently
- Experience with AGV, mobile robotics industry or factory automation environment will be highly regarded
In addition to the above, for the TBE-PRT role:
- Knowledgeable in LiDAR, ToF, Functional Safety and/ or some knowledge of Machine Vision
In addition to the above, for the TBE-Functional Safety role:
- Knowledgeable in IEC61508, IEC/EN61496-1, IEC62061, ISO13849, ISO14119, familiar with functional safety lifecycle, safety calculation
- Experience in Safety PLCs, PLC programming for machine safety
- Experience with machine safety or safety services
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via email@example.com quoting job ref number MR #3850 (TBE-PRT) or #3851 (TBE- Functional Safety). We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195