Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations…
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for our subsidiary in the Southern Region of Malaysia, a:
Sales Engineer, Factory Automation (FA) - Johor, Malaysia
Reporting to the Country Assistant Sales Manager, this role is responsible for realizing the sales plans and the development of the Southern region to maximize the targets of P+F and customer satisfaction with regards to quality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate new sales lead and developing new customers and accounts
- Maintain good relationships and build up new value with existing customers and accounts
- Design and manage customer incentive packages to win new and expand existing business
- Provide technical and commercial presentations, recommendations and solutions as required to the customer
- Follow up with customer enquiries, and quotations
- Updating and maintaining the company CRM system with respect to accounts, contact details, visit reports, appointments and opportunity management
- Work closely with internal Customer Support on order fulfillment and processing
- Continuous monitoring of the market and competition
- Analyze and evaluate market data with respect to competitors, their products and applications in the give region and developing counter-competitive strategies
- Work constructively with Key Account Managers to develop the business in the target accounts and industries
- Work alongside marketing colleagues to help deliver seminars and exhibitions as required
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering or similar
- Business fluent or native-language English (written and spoken) and comprehension of one of the following languages will be a distinct advantage (Bahasa Malaysia/ Chinese)
- Proven track record in technical sales and knowledge of the factory automation sector is highly desirable
- Experience using or selling industrial sensor products would be highly regarded
- Comprehension of PLC systems and some basic programming would be an advantage
- Good analytical and PC skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Willing to travel within the Southern region of Malaysia
- Possess own transport
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744 1248
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?