You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
Senior Engineer, Incident Management (Quality)
The role has an end-to-end responsibility in managing incidents to find immediate actions that can avoid delayed deliveries and find permanent corrective action to prevent recurrence across P+F Group.
- Cross-site Incident management, mainly focusing on causer within SEA
- Work closely with Incident Managers from different sites
- Lead Incident meetings, follow up with timelines and action points, understand roadblocks and resources, able to articulate with facts and data on a certain course of action and critical mind to ask the right questions
- Drive Incident towards total closure across same material, product group, process and production line
- Technical support for complaint management related topics
- Review the quality and sustainability of Incident cases
- Write up a management summary
- Tertiary qualification from a reputable University in a related field, preferable in Quality aspect (preferably in electronics, electrical, electromechanical, etc.)
- At least 6 years experiences in electronics related manufacturing sector
- At least 6 years experiences in quality/ engineering related functions
- Experience in coordination team from different position, function and location and sensitive to cultural differences as candidate will be working/liaising with global offices
- Good knowledge in MS Office application – Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, as well as Quality tools – Ishikawa, 5-why, 8D, FMEA(project management)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with good problem-solving mindset
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3774. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?