You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Japan a:
Senior Executive Human Resources and Accounting
- Responsible for the effective execution of the day to day HR operational tasks as well as general accounting/financial matters to support the local Finance Manager
1. HR related tasks
- Provide full spectrum of the following functions to support the organization (including recruitment, on-and-off boarding, employee relations, etc)
- Provide HR consultancy and advisory to Japanese employees
- Draft HR policies, procedures and develop communication toolkits
- Work with local leaders and regional HRD/OD on Learning options
- Perform basic compensation and benefits tasks assigned
- Develop and generate reports, dashboard and metrics from HR data sources periodically
- Manage and update the organization charts
- Undertake projects and ad-hoc assignment related to HR management from time to time
2. Finance related tasks
- Assist in bookkeeping and general accounting tasks/assignments, as assigned, including expenses claims
- Prepare reconciliation of the general ledger, if required
- Support Monthly/Year-end closing/Audit if required
- Support Budget & Forecast process as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Finance or other related field
- At least 5 years in HR, Finance and Admin environment
- Prior experience in working with HR information system and Finance systems is a strong plus
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) and another Asian language would be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Reliability in action
- Predictable behavior, continuity in statements and actions
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 1112
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues
More information and exciting reports about our technologies, products and solutions