You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Senior IT Administrator
- Deploy, upgrade, and migrate Windows and Linux servers in the company's production environment
- Collaborate with the central IT team in Germany to apply critical patches to servers and storage systems
- Responsible for setting up and managing the VMWare infrastructure and Nutanix HCI to ensure the high availability of virtual machines, as well as implementing backup and recovery procedures
- Provide 3rd level IT support for managing server and storage issues in Singapore and AP regions
- Ensure that server and storage incidents reported to the service desk are resolved within the agreed SLA
- Proactively monitor server and storage systems to identify and address potential performance issues
- Support, configure, and maintain the office network infrastructure, including Cisco switches, ISE, WLC, and Access Points
- Document processes and create support manuals
- Liaise with vendors and request quotations from suppliers when needed, and maintain good working relationships with all vendors to ensure that the services received meet the expected contract requirements
- Maintain accurate documentation and inventory management of all hardware assets, conduct regular inventory checks, and dispose of unnecessary hardware in compliance with company policies
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or equivalent relevant working experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in server and storage administration, with a strong background in Windows and Linux servers, virtualization architecture, and NetApp and Synology storage systems
- Fluent in Active Directory Domain Services, DHCP, DNS, GPO, WSUS, LDAP, SMTP, SNMP and IAM
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing Veeam and Netvault Backup software
- Hands-on experience in management and administration of all tasks assigned related to IT infrastructures including servers, storage, backup and network (LAN, WAN, WLAN)
- Able to work independently and collaborate effectively with team members
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities while meeting tight deadlines
- Preferably holds relevant IT Infrastructure certifications, specifically in Windows and virtualization technologies
- Highly advantageous to have experience in Linux OS, virtualization using Nutanix AHV, and MS Exchange 2013/2016
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?