You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a
SMT Manager (Flex-Board)
The role is responsible for supporting the company's vision and strategies by ensuring the products are manufactured with high quality, efficiently, on-time, to specification, in a cost effective and safe manner.
This encompasses leading and managing the performances of the SMT (Flex) business unit, to develop competencies and capabilities and to support collaboration within the areas of responsibility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop goals on the basis of the strategy, and clearly communicate to direct reports
- Use resources at a positive cost-benefit ratio
- Promote willingness for change
- Create enthusiasm among employees for vision / targets, create a motivating environment, delegate task, correctly define scope of action, and check individual results in a respectful manner
- Promote exchanges, allow for critical opinions, stand up for own opinion
- Support collaboration within the area of responsibility and at interfaces
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/ Mechatronics / Automation or equivalent education. A Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading the NPI operation, candidates coming from a Technical Service provider such as Supplier of SMT Machines will be highly regarded
- More than 5 years of work experience in the manufacturing of electronic devices (SMT, Box built) of multi-national company with high mix low volume model
- Excellent comprehension of operational processes such as planning, procurement, new product transfers, processes and technology, SMT warehouse system and capacity planning etc
- Budgeting and cost management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with exposure to multicultural environment
- Experience in ERP system( SAP/ Oracle)
- Experience in continuous improvement (Kaizen, improvement project)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you.Please send your applications online to Benny Tan via khtan[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #2850. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?