You want to make your ideas reality and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible a
Specialist (m/w/d) for Standards and Certification with a focus in Explosion Protection
These tasks await you
- Planning, implementation and organization of internal and external Ex approval projects
- Drafting of approval documentation
- Consultation for and support to P+F departments, customers as well as external companies with regards to (inter)national standards in the field of explosion protection as part of the product life cycle
- Interdepartmental and international cooperation regarding safety-relevant aspects
- Cooperation with the NE EX within the Pepperl+Fuchs Group
- Collaboration in the creation of internal standards, processes and work instructions
- Continuous education regarding (inter)national standards, regulations and their interpretation
Bring these qualifications
- BA, Major in electrical engineering or a comparable field of study, alternatively a comparable qualification with several years of professional experience
- Good working knowledge of national and international P+F relevant standards in explosion protection, especially the IEC 60079 series and the relevant North American standards
- High willingness to communicate especially in dealing with international certification bodies
- Skills in accompanying audits and negotiating with national and international auditors
- Experience in project management as well as conceptual and analytical skills
- Assertiveness, negotiation and persuasion skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you! Please apply online at career.pepperl-fuchs.com.
We look forward to your application!
Maike Susanne Brandt
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+49 (0)621 776 1907
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?