You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
SUPPLY CHAIN DATA ANALYST
- Open for local candidates in Vietnam
- Working location in Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Provide analytical insights to reach Supply Chain Excellence
- Be a global supporter for the Supply Chain Management in the area of data analytics and data management
- Prepare and visualize data to better manage Key/Operations within the Supply Chain department
- Drive data driven culture at all levels of SCM organization with entrepreneurial mindset
- Supply Chain Strategy & Projects (Mannheim)
- Supply Chain Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager (Supply Chain Planning/Material Planning)
- IT-Business Intelligence Services
- Experts from Logistics, Production, Sales, Demand Management
- Regional/global Controlling
- Reporting official SCM KPIs and further integration into / development of a global KPI system with Controlling, IT & corresponding departments.
- Supporting regular performance reviews with ad-hoc analysis and close co-operation with SCM Management and process experts, e.g. during projects by providing data, exploration / insights
- Support for new project initiatives: Guiding the stakeholders during requirements specification and self-reliantly implementing the analytics solution (from data source creation up to achieved user adoption)
- Understand key supply chain planning processes (Distribution, Sourcing, Manufacturing)
- Support data quality standards implementation with process experts across ERP and other integrated systems
- Actively monitor data quality standards and drive process experts to improve data quality
- Provide support to operational owners & users of SCM analytics solutions (Viz. Data preparation, data transformations, data integration and insights visualizations)
- Data engineering with other SCM teams and key interfaces (Sales, Logistics, Production, Procurement) to support global process/data standardization & harmonization
- Collaboration in the evaluation and implementation of SCM data software and initiatives
- Understand manual (data) processes within SCM departments and evaluate/assess data flow automation
- Co-Develop and maintain the data warehouse for Global SCM. Ensure to optimize and maintain the database in coordination with Controlling, Commercial Systems and IT department.
- Act as key user and develop advanced skill levels for main data tools like Tableau and Alteryx
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Business A dministration with IT focus, Computer Science, Data Science or Supply Chain related fields
- 1 to 3 years of experience as Data consultant, Business analyst, Data analyst, controller; ideally in Supply Chain Management
- Proficient in Data Analytics and Data management skills
- Overall understanding of ERP systems; knowledge of Supply Chain Management is a plus
- Experience with & expert knowledge in SQL/ data transformation tools (MS Access, Alteryx or similar) & data visualization (Tableau or Power BI or similar)
- Preferable to have basic programming skills in R, PYTHON
- Preferable to have basic understanding of machine learning models and applications
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications to Jane Vu via email email@example.com quoting job ref number MR #3793/SC-Data-Analyst.
We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744 1248