System Support Executive
Singapore Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Purchasing
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
System Support Executive
The System support executive is to provide application and functional support to the systems used in the business processes. The role requires the executive to upkeep the reliability of the database, and provide a good insight and analysis of the database, business trends and activities. This includes generating reports for management on a regular basis to evaluate and make business decisions and changes.
The System support executive will be working with different stakeholders in the HQ as well as implementing new sales processes to the sales region, which includes user training, presentation and system support.
- Provide application and system support to maintain system reliability
- Management and maintenance of database to ensure an accurate and reliable database source
- Analysis of database to extract vital information to assess sales performance, activities and opportunities
- Implement and roll out programs/tools to enhance the business operation and processes
- Analyze business and operation trends within the region
- Generate and prepare sales reports for management
- Plan and coordinate user training for any system implementation or enhancement
- Sales administrative support
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time by management
- Diploma in Business Administration
- 3 years relevant experience in system support(important) and data analysis/reporting
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office, in particular Excel, Power BI and Access
- Knowledgeable in CRM, ERP, M3
- Experience in data analysis for management reporting
- Conducting user training
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online to Jacqueline Lim via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref number MR #3821. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.