You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, a Technical Sales Specialist to be based out of Melbourne looking after the Australian and New Zealand market including PNG.
Technical Sales Specialist, ANZ - MCC Portfolio (Melbourne)
To directly contribute to the growth and profitability of Pepperl+Fuchs Australia, particularly within the portfolio of Mobile Computing & Communications (MCC), and provide sales and technical support to Customers, the Area Sales Manager and other staff.
The product portfolio ranges from intrinsic safety isolators, and signal conditioners to fieldbus technologies, mobile computing and communication hardware and customised explosion protection systems incorporating different protection methods.
- Responsible for the development and growth of Pepperl+Fuchs assigned Products sales in the Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific region by working closely with sales and internal organization
- Responsible for the development and execution of a market penetration plan to achieve sales targets to equal or exceed annual sales budgets
- Responsible for the development of target Key Accounts in the areas of Telco’s, System Integrators, Software and Solution providers
- Determine, develop and communicate new market segments/application opportunities for the Products
- Working with Product Management to recommend, communicate and enforce policies, guidelines and price structures to support successful growth
- Responsible for the competitive analysis and implementation of sales initiatives within assigned Product group
- Support the Regional Business Development and Internal Sales Admin in that strong credible feedback loops are established that provide details of competitor activities in each sales region
- Make joint sales calls with channel partners and P+F personnel and work independently to evaluate market opportunities
- Acquire and maintain detailed understanding of products, catalogues and company history so as to offer correct application solutions to all customers, build, maintain and expand customer base, through excellent rapport and relationships
- Prepare reports on sales activities and be able to detail strategy to gain more business, upon request and from time to time
- Prepare quotations for customers using the Company’s Proprietary Quotation System and maintain Siebel, the Company's CRM system
- A sound knowledge of industrial markets and a relevant tertiary qualification would be highly regarded
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years field sales or service experience gained within a relevant business development environment
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication and engagement skills, can work autonomously as well as with a geographically diverse sales team
- Able to represent the company in a professional manner, are confident of your ability to identify and develop long-term business relationships and be familiar with telecommunications infrastructure, and hazardous area concepts
- Good analytical and PC skills
- Strong customer orientation, handling of unclear situations and ability to improvise
- Independent working style and the ability to build partnerships and work together towards goals across different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time across the region
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195