You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our process automation division in Great Britain an
Technical Sales Support Engineer - Process Automation Division - UK/Ireland
These tasks await you:
- To be the first point of contact for technical support for our customers.
- Assist internal and external colleagues with technical and commercial advice on all PA products
- Provide technical solutions and create clear accurate quotations resulting from the customer enquiries
- Actively participate in the utilisation of Siebel customer relationship management database for the purpose of cooperation and collaboration of business opportunities
- Prioritise workload and self-managed activities
- Proactively cross selling and adding additional value to all sales opportunities in combination with solving customer applications
- Support the marketing department with product campaigns, providing technical information and evaluation
- Be knowledgeable of competitor products and activities in the market, providing analysis on product prices, features and benefits.
- Support the sales and marketing team with customer site surveys, presentations exhibitions and seminars
- To have detailed technical knowledge of the company’s range of products to such an extent that you are able to fault find and analyse fault diagnostics
- Take ownership of complaints, returns and other issues affecting customer satisfaction
- Undertake other commercial tasks in the sales department as required
Bring these qualifications:
- Educated to technical degree level, or equivalent relevant industry qualification.
- English language and Maths GCSE
- Work experience in the process industries or with instrumentation is advantageous but not essential, as is commercial sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone/digital knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high regard for exceptional customer service.
- Team player and good strong clear communicator with the ability to manage own time effectively
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and the capacity to work as a member of a team and as an individual.
- Prioritise and organise your own workload
- Comfortable with a consultative selling approach with questioning technique
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions? I would be pleased to assist you.
+44 (161) 6226 295
How to apply
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?