You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Singapore a:
Technical Support Engineer
- The Technical Support Engineer provides product technical support and application solutions to internal sales teams and external customers in Asia Pacific
- The incumbent will be the key communication link between Asia Pacific sales teams and the Business Unit for product portfolios under his/her responsibility
- Assist customers with the problems related to our products, provides technical training and coordinating with various stakeholders for any product related issues
- Provide advanced technical support to customers, ensuring that all inquiries are handled accurately and professionally
- Managing workload to ensure all issues are handled in a timely manner and driven to resolution
- Perform technical training to internal technical and sales team as well as customers
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills while interfacing with customers and stakeholders in explaining cases, coordinating activities, providing status and resolving customer issues
- Provide customer-based feedback to Business Unit on product development
- Building technical knowledge and contributing to develop the support function within the team
- Ensure smooth phase-in/phase-out of products
- Coordinate with Marketing on product demonstration
- Continually learning to stay informed of new product features, related applications, hardware and technologies
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in technical support role
- Business fluent or native English (written and spoken) and another Asian language would be highly regarded
- Understanding of hazardous area requirements
- Basic knowledge of control system functionalities
- Experiences in bus protocol used in Process Automation industry such as Modbus, ProfiNET/Profibus, Foundation Fieldbus, etc.
- IT knowledge (able to provide support on Windows OS)
- Conducting technical training
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Please send your applications online. We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+65 6779 9091 2195
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues
More information and exciting reports about our technologies, products and solutions