You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue to grow, we would like to invite qualified new graduates to join us in our:
VIETNAM ENGINEERING TRAINEE PROGRAM (ETP) 2023
- The Engineering Trainee Program (ETP) is an exciting 2-year program where fresh University graduates from selected Engineering courses will be exposed to various facets of engineering knowledge and application, through a structured rotation in three engineering departments.
- This unique journey provides a strong foundation and a broad overview of best practices in engineering, whilst supporting your personal and professional growth - through mentorship and opportunity to engage in meaningful projects that will make an impact in the real world.
To be successful in this program, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Working towards a degree at University in either Electronics & Electrical Engineering (EEE) or Mechatronics specialization
- Due to graduate in 2023 and available to enroll in this program from July 2023 onwards
- Passionate on topics related to problem solving, technology and innovation
- Strong communication skills, proactive and able to work well in a collaborative environment
- Positive energy with a committed and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Business fluent English (both written and spoken) is highly regarded
Have we piqued your interest?
If the above describes you, then please send your applications online quoting "ETP". We look forward to your application!
Do you have any questions?
I would be pleased to assist you.
+84 8 37700744 1248
Who we are
Would you like to learn more about Pepperl+Fuchs?
Exciting insights into the company and interesting stories of future colleagues
More information and exciting reports about our technologies, products and solutions