Product Systems Specialist, Malaysia
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Malaysia a
PRODUCT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST (in Malaysia)
- Open for local candidates in Malaysia
- Working location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Reporting to the Assistant Sales Manager for our FA Sales – Malaysia Branch office, this role is responsible for understanding, promoting and designing product/system solutions using the range of P+F technologies and 3rd party products if required.
• Will use understanding of integration of devices into the higher level automation system (PLC or PC) to form solutions, support customers and add value to opportunities.
• Maintain the knowledge of the local sales team and will assist or take responsibility for complex product/solution projects.
• Involved in development, marketing and promotion of customized product/system solutions along with relevant P+F personnel.
These tasks await you:
• Provide training and support for Factory Automation Products to internal and external parties
• Assist to develop applications / solutions with internal colleagues and/or customers to maximize chance and value of sale
• Develop business plans and presentations to promote product systems expertise both internally and externally
• Take responsibility for customer opportunities and consult to identify and propose solutions
• Work with relevant colleagues to develop smart concepts for product demonstration including customer visits, seminars and trade shows
• Monitor competitors’ activities and assists management in developing counter-competitive strategies
• Work with sales colleagues or individually to actively promote and market successful solutions to similar customers and performing market research as required
Bring these qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Business fluent or native-language English (written and spoken) + one of the following languages business fluent or native-language: Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
• Proven track record in automation projects or sales
• Working knowledge of PLC based automation platforms and basic programming
• Good communication and negotiation skills with problem solving attitude and lateral thinker
• Proactive, independent, analytical thinking
• Able to work in a team as well as individually
• Willing to travel: Up to 20% outside Malaysia
• Based from Kuala Lumpur office but with travel across Malaysia
Advantageous to have the following knowledge:
• Knowledge of IIOT architecture and integration: Networking, Cloud etc.
• Knowledge of PC based control and programming: C#, C++, Python etc.
• Knowledge of intermediate PLC Programming
• Specific knowledge of Siemens PLC platform
• Experience in using basic CAD for layout and electrical drawing
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
Should you have further concerns, please feel free to reach out to Ms. Jane Vu via email thavu[at]vn.pepperl-fuchs.com
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com