Project Expert PTD
You want to make your ideas reality …
… and extend your limits at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, water treatment plants or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we want to continue growing, we hope to find, as soon as possible, for our subsidiary in Vietnam a
Project Expert PTD
These tasks await you:
- Evaluate, develop and release new production process technologies and concepts within P+F
- Enable continuous improvement and standardization in the field of production process technology and related areas
- Run cost-, time- and quality-oriented projects as well as programmes as a vehicle to facilitate purposes above
- Leading project teams across functions and locations.
- Conception, planning, managing, execution, documentation and monitoring of international projects for the evaluation, development, continuous optimization and standardization of production process technologies or process related procedures. This covers interconnection (gluing, welding, soldering, crimping, etc.), SMT/THT, encapsulation (filling, moulding), laser technologies or process materials like solder alloys, adhesives, resins, plastics or other process materials.
- In that context, execute or coordinate experiments and related measurements, investigations and evaluation of results. Define rules and guidelines for process technology as well as related product design rules.
- Initiating long-term strategic activities in the field of process technology within the framework of Global Technology Management including preparation of business plans, sketching programmes, buy in Top Management for your ideas and put them into reality. Show possible applications of new process technology developments and options on the market, benchmark suitable technology solutions and define new standards (system, manufacturing machines / equipment, material, software, etc.).
- Collaboration regarding the global exchange of knowledge in the field of production technology.
- Prepare and accompany internal project partners in piloting new or optimized production process technology in order to provide sustainable and stable shop floor solutions.
- Technology management such as phase in or phase out of existing production process technologies.
- Support the production sites and related Industrial Engineering and shop floor related departments in building new technology skills in the context of product launches and transfers. Act as internal technology consultant and initiate trainings.
- In co-operation with project member and their supervisor develop technical expertise and soft skills of project members on demand.
- Supervision of trainees and students.
Bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor, Master in Engineering / Science / Arts (Materials, Physics, Chemistry, Mechatronics, Production Technology, etc.), general sciences or equivalent education.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field of industry with strong experience in production process technology as well as project Management
- Hands-on experience and technical background in at least one of the fields of process technology in electronic industry framework like interconnection (e.g. gluing, welding, soldering, crimping), SMT/THT, encapsulation (filling, moulding), laser technologies or process materials like solder alloys, adhesives, resins, plastics or other process materials
- Familiar with manufacturing working Environment
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to meet you. Send us your documents directly online. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com