Senior HR Executive (Payroll)
Do you love developing cutting-edge innovations …
… and developing your career at the same time?
Then you've come to the right place! We can offer you plenty of space for your ideas, excellent development possibilities and exciting challenges.
In automotive production, pharmaceutical manufacturing or chemical systems - around the world, electronic sensors and automation components by Pepperl+Fuchs guarantee smooth and safe operations. We know that dedicated and highly motivated employees are crucial to our success. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking for:
Senior HR Executive (Payroll)
Senior HR Executive, Payroll, responsible for the effective execution of monthly payroll, statutory contribution and annual individual tax reporting. He/she will be tasked to provide full support for payroll processing, roster change, employee queries, government grant verification, budget/forecast for personnel cost, HR reporting, annual closing for payroll, leave and attendance management.
1. To perform the full spectrum of payroll processing and provide payroll support, which includes but not limiting to:
1.1. Handle payroll processing activities (yearly / monthly - 2 pay-run) such as :
- Prepare payment transaction in payroll system (monthly recurring allowance, back or over-payment, baby gift, bereavement, marriage gift and NS pay etc.)
- Reconcile monthly payroll cost movement, headcount movement and generate bank file for payment
- Prepare final settlement of all resigned employee and tax clearance (IR21) for staff level
- Prepare annual Director Cost related documents
1.2. Address employees’ / supervisors’ / internal HR colleagues’ / Accounts Department’s payroll queries that cover areas such as payroll computation, attendance and benefits.
1.3 Manage payroll / maintenance, which includes:
- Assist in roster changes, odd clocking, overtime submission changes, leave application and delegation etc
Manage functional update of the HR system (e.g. new set up or change of leave & attendance’s coordinator, OT approver’s right, delegation etc.)
1.4 Prepare / generate HR reports, which includes:
- Generate manpower-related reports such as bonuses provision, annual leave provision, personnel cost simulation, retrenchment package etc
2. Address expatriates’ / local plus’s tax queries and simulate tax computation for them
3. Verify the amount of reimbursement funds / grants received from government bodies, such as Wage Credit etc
4. Prepare personnel cost budget and forecast, and attend to queries raised by Controlling Department
5. Provide the responses for payroll related surveys/reports, such as EDB Incentive Claim, MOM surveys etc
Education: Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in payroll management, preferable in an MNC manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in working with HR information system (Unit 4) is a strong plus
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to hear from you. Please send your applications online to Jacqueline Lim via pelim[at]sg.pepperl-fuchs.com quoting job ref number MR #3467. We look forward to your application!
I'm happy to help. You can also call me:
Like to know more about Pepperl+Fuchs? Information about our products, locations, and facts and figures about our company can be found under career.pepperl-fuchs.com